Based in Southend-On-Sea, we are a full-service marketing and creative design agency. We have a team of specialists in design and key marketing disciplines including brand, content, CRM, design, direct mail, email, PPC, social and SEO.
About the Role
As a Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprentice in training, you will be supporting multiple clients and on our own marketing campaigns, working with our Digital Marketing Team. The day-to-day tasks of this role include the following:
- Generating content briefs and social media plans to drive reach and engagement within our target audiences.
- Assisting the wider team with web development tasks including the co-ordination of suppliers and in-house resource to fulfil client and internal briefs.
- Supporting with marketing administration and reporting, including our client campaigns and Growthlabs own marketing activities. This will include monitoring campaign budgets, creating reports and analysis of campaign performance.
- Developing and implementing email marketing campaigns using our marketing automation and CRM platform.
- Creating and scheduling social posts and messages across multiple platforms in line with relevant brand guidelines for tone of voice, messaging, and brand.
- Co-ordinating marketing projects and website development.
- A task orientated individual who enjoys seeing projects from start through to completion.
- Hands-on experience with multiple marketing technologies and social platforms with a passion for education and a desire to develop professionally.
- A high standard of written English and numerical skills.
- A strong eye for detail and organised.
Salary and Benefits
- Complimentary gym membership
If you think you’re a good match, then please send your CV, and Cover Letter to [email protected] as well as a link to any relevant examples or supporting materials.