The way that B2B buyers research and evaluate suppliers, and make purchasing decisions has changed in recent years. Buyers carry out more of their own research before engaging with potential suppliers.
Successful marketers have adapted their approach by creating useful content that creates brand awareness, educates and nurtures prospects, and forms the foundation for lead generation and inbound marketing.
This guide provides insight and practical advice on:
- The foundations of a successful content plan
- Understanding personas and the extended decision making unit
- What content is needed at different stages of the buying cycle
- The application of content marketing in both lead generation and lead nurturing
- How to drive engagement with your content